Friday, October 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Menu

Hey, guys.

I thought we would start planning our Thanksgiving menu here. I'll start and whenever anyone else decides what they're going to be bringing, just click on the pencil thing and edit the menu. It will be fun to see what we'll be eating! [Hope nobody's bringing that funky green bean & crunchy french onion casserole . . . just kidding.]

Stuart: homemade mac-n-cheese (Stuart has turned into a mac-n-cheese SNOB and will only eat Kennedy's homemade recipe. Hopefully she'll help make it . . .)

Heather: yummy banana pudding

Katie: mashed potatoes & gravy

Marin: green salad

Kennedy: Michelle Obama's lemon bars

Evie: Karin's cranberry sauce

Elisa: Tres Leches cake

6 comments:

  1. Katie wants to make mashed potatoes and gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. evie wants to make mom's awesome crannberry sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. elisa wants to know if she should make a Tres Leches cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'm "in charge" of the menu. I thought we could just post what we wanted here and see what we'd end up with.

    I'm guessing Grandma and Boppa will want some kind of pie. Do we NEED pie because it's Thanksgiving??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faith: some kind of cookies

    Synneve: rolls and pumpkin bread

    ReplyDelete