Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dear Cousins,
For the Personal Progress projects Elisa and I are doing, we are asking that famliy members send us stories about faith and integrity ( I am doing faith, Elisa is doing integrity) so we can include them in a collection to send to every family (similar to Kennedy's cookbook). We thought it would be cool to include our and siblings' and cousins' experiences, so if you can think of anything, email it to me or Elisa at synnevew@gmail.com OR
liliwilliamsisAWESOME@gmail.com
I know we've been bugging the heck out of everybody for these, so I'm sorry :)
Love you all,
Synneve

2 comments:

  1. Hey, girls. Didn't I send one to you? I'll ask my girls again. Stuart sent an integrity story to Lili. He emailed it himself, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Heather, both you and Stuart sent us stories. I just wanted to remind anyone else who hasn't already. :)
    Synneve

    ReplyDelete