Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yikes Synneve that's bad but I have a story that take the first place: My coaches "Were sure that I could do better" so they put me in a lane way out of my league. 16 50s in 45 seconds each. I was whining but it was well deserved whining. She also made us do a 1000 freestlye for warm up ...she is gone now she moved to Arizona, no need to be mean but YES!!!

Today I made Chichen and Dumplings all by myself... and today we had to take the TAKS test and they checked our pockets if we had to go to the bathroom...thank goodness it was a girl. I also couldn't sit next to my friend beause we're in different homerooms it sucked I had to sit next to a but of boys who said very not nice words and alot of them in one sentence.
KENNEDY ******

No comments:

Post a Comment