To answer your question, Kennedy, I wasn't forced to dance with the weirdos. They looked perfectly normal at first when they asked me but then I saw one of them later dancing like a ... I'm at a loss for words. The other one just started spouting off facts to me about himself, like, "I prefer to be called Ace because Aaron can also be a girl name", "I play electric guitar in a band ," "I move a lot," and "I didn't see anyone else dance with you tonight." My response inside my head: Um, excuse me? I did too dance- about three other times to be more exact. and what you just told me? Get a life. Just remember, Kennedy- when you go to your first dance, put on the Anthropology Hat BIG TIME! Otherwise it was'nt too bad.
Love to all,
Synneve
Corpus Christi
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment