Monday, January 24, 2011

FIRST POST OF 2011

YO EVERYBODY!
This is officially the very first post of 2011! I can't believe we actually had to go back to school! (Just Kidding) I miss you all! It's been like a whole month! When are we going to see each other again?????? You know what totally stinks? That day the Beals are coming (March 12) I have to take the SAT!!!!!!!!! Don't you feel sorry for me?????? Elisa didn't. Yesterday I told her and she laughed at me. Well isn't she quite the sister! If anybody in the Beal family gets this before Marin, tell her I have a crochet project for the next time she comes! Unfortunately, it involves a pattern, so it should turn out interesting. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anybody has read a good book lately, please post a comment including the title and author. PLEASE!?!?!?!? Anyways, I love you all and hope to see you super duperie ultra awesomely soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of love,
FaithyJo

No comments:

Post a Comment