I finished Yankee Girl and I really liked it. I just started Everything on a Waffle. Thanks for the recommendations.
Love Faith
Corpus Christi
13 years ago
This blog is a place for the Olson Cousins to talk to each other. Try to post routinely. Post cool pictures and tell us about weird, funny, or interesting things that happen in your lives.
Kennedy and I both really liked Yankee Girl. You gotta try Prairie Whispers, too. Very cool book!
ReplyDeleteIs Everything on a Waffle as good as Yankee Girl???? I am going to try to get Prairie Whispers this week.
ReplyDeleteHmmm . . . I liked it, but probably not as much as either Yankee Girl or Prairie Whispers. Still, it's a good read. Lots of interesting/weird food stuff in it. :)
ReplyDeleteI like the recipes at the end of the chapters. It is reminding me of Pippi Longstocking.
ReplyDeleteI got Prairie Whispers!
ReplyDeleteFaith