5 DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT SPECIALS AND EXTRAS FROM THE LIBRARY YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MORE BOOK RECOMENDATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER I FINISH THE UGLIES SERIES I AM GOING TO READ THE FABLEHAVEN SERIES!!!!!!!!!
LOVE FAITH
Corpus Christi
13 years ago



Cool, Faith! I only read the first two, but I really liked them. The first one was the best, IMO.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you have a 5-day weekend? Are you off today, also?
ReplyDeleteAuntHeather, I will have to agree with you, Aunt Heather. The first one was no doubt the best so far. How did you finish Pretties and NOT start Specials????? The ending of Pretties makes it to where you HAVE to read the next one!!!!! We have a 5 day weekend because yesterday and today are both some kind of staff development days and Monday is Martin Luther King Day. :) :)
ReplyDeleteLove Faith
hello there
ReplyDeleteMy name is sallie and I am over at seesallierun.blogspot.com hkobeal commented and asked if I sold my crochet items. I would love to chat more with you about pricing and such.
my email is ldscamel@hotmail.com or comment on my blog with your email and I will contact you asap.
thanks for the interest
Sallie @seesallierun.blogspot.com