Hey cousins,
I had homework over the weekend. I would put a sad face, but I can't figure out how to. love smiley faces. We are doing order of operations and it hurts my head hurt, because I don't like looking at the big giant problem, it makes me go cookoo. We are coming to Huntsville on the weekend of general conference, I can't wait to see you guys again. I am almost done with my piano song, it has me sooo long. It is a really pretty song. Marin and Stuart are just tired of hearing it, they have told me so alot. We will see you later. Smiley face( yes I am very blonde thank you very much.)
kennedy
P.S. THIS IS FOR SYNNEVE AND ELISA...MABYE FAITH. READ THE HUNGER GAMES SERIES!!! IT IS A VERY CREEPY BOOK AND IT MADE ME CRY, BUT I LOVED IT !!!!!! READ IT. I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!
Corpus Christi
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment