Monday, August 24, 2009

Hey you guys,

Today was the best day of school ever!!! I can't beleive that i'm in seventh grade. My teachers are really nice and some of my friends are in my class, although not my best friend.
Synneve why was your day bad? Also there's a new tardy policy: i can only be late to ANY classes eight times all year and if i go over i get an hour detention. I made dinner tonight and mommy was really happy, i am also really happy because in our house if you make dinner you don't have to clean up after dinner. Yay!!! I'm alson in band now i play the french horn now, next time we come you need to give me some tips because i am totally clueless. I just sit there and blaw air into it so it doesn't make a noise, because if it did i would just emberass myself. I love you guys and sorry that the post was so long... I love you guys post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment